Department: Education Management, Policy & Curriculum Studies
Contact Address: P.O. Box 43844 , 00100 Nairobi
View full CV
Area of Specialization
- Educational Management and Policy
- School Management
- Educational Research and Evaluation
- Formative Evaluation of Secondary Education Curriculum: Form 1 and 2 syllabuses and materials. May 1989.
- A study of the types and suitability of textbooks used by Class 8 pupils
- in Kenya 1989.
- Evaluation of the Road Safety Education Programme: April 1990.
- Evaluation of the Aga Khan Foundations Sponsored District Centres for Early Childhood Education: June 1990.
- Samburu Community Based Early Childhood Education Project: January 1991.
- Community participation in Early Childhood Education 1992.
- An Evaluation of the Cooking to Conserve Education and its implications on the integration of its concepts and practices in the primary school curriculum 1993.
- A Summative Evaluation of the Child Survival and Development programme in Kwale, Kitui, Samburu and Wajir districts – Kenya Institute of Education July 1994.
- Integration of Madrassa and Secular Education. (ON-GOING).
- A Mid Term Evaluation of Aga Khan Foundation sponsored Early Childhood care and Education Project (April 1998).
- Kenya and Uganda Household Survey on Income and Education. October 1995
- Primary School Management Project – 1996.
- Children in Special Needs – UNICEF 2002.
- Evaluation of project proposals for African Institute for Capacity Development (based at Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology – 2004)
- Safety Standards Manual for Primary Schools in Kenya (on-going)
Last Updated on Wednesday, 23 October 2013 15:14