Name: Mutuma Michubu Mucheke
Department: Educational Management Policy & Curriculum Studies
Contact Address: 28856-00200 NBI
Position: Tutorial Fellow
Area of Specialization: Economics of Education and Educational Planning
Research: Higher Education
Download Full CV
- Mutuma, W.M, Nyerere J.K.A and Kyalo D.N (2017): Learner Support Services and Quality of Education in Public Universities in Kenya. Asia Pacific Journal of Education, Arts and Sciences, Vol. 4 No. 3, July 2017. http://apjeas.apjmr.com/vol-4-no-3/.
- Mutuma M.W. (2015). Transformative Approaches in Higher Education Institutions for Development of Entrepreneurial Graduates: A Kenyan Perspective. Riara University Journal of Education. Nairobi: Nairobi Academic Press.
- Mutuma M.W., (2015): Expansion of Higher Education in Kenya: Quality Implications. Lambert Academic Publishing. ISBN: 978-3659-71579-2.
- Mutuma, W. M.: ‘We Need Middle Level Colleges to Prosper’. Daily Nation, 10th June, 2014.
- Mutuma Michubu (2016): Quality Assurance Systems and Quality of Education in the era of Expansion of Public Universities in Kenya. A paper presented at the International Conference on Higher education in Devolved Systems at Karatina University. 10th-12th February 2016.
- Mutuma, Michubu.: Transformative Approaches in Higher Education Institutions (HEI’s) for Development of Entrepreneural Graduates: A Kenyan Perspective- A paper Presented at the Riara University First International Conference on Education August 2013.
- Mutuma, Michubu.: Expansion of Higher Education in Kenya: Challenges and Quality Implications- A Paper Presented at AIB-SSB Conference, Riara University August, 2014
Last Updated on Thursday, 24 May 2018 13:40