- Richard Wambua & Rachel Ngumbau 2013 Wambua, R., Ngumbao, R. (2013). Utilization of Examination Feedback Reports in Kenyan Secondary Schools. Journal of Educational Assessment in Africa.
- Makau, D.M., Wambua R.M., & Mwambura S.N. 2012 Academic Achievement Profiles of Primary Teacher Education (PTE) Candidates with Special Needs.Journal of Educational Assessment in Africa Vol. 7 no. 1
- Wambua, R., & Ogle, A.M. 2011 Effective Government-University Partnerships: Reflections of Kenya’s National Assessment Centre. Journal of the World Universities Forum ISSN: 1835-2030
- Wambua, R. 2008 The Role of Higher Education in Regional Integration: The Case of Universities in East Africa. Journal of the World Universities Forum ISSN: 1835-2030
- Wambua, R. 2008 Computer Based Assessment: Scope and Possibilities for Teacher Development in East Africa. The African Symposium ISSN# TX 6-342-323
- Wambua, R. 2008 Efficiency in the Selection of Students in Kenyan Public Universities. The International Journal of Learning ISSN: 1447-9494
- Wambua, R. 2008 Perceptions of Pre-service Technical Teachers Concerning the Teaching Profession in Kenya. Eastern Africa Journal of Humanities and Sciences Vol. 8 no. 1
- Wambua R. 2007 The Making of an Engineer: Background Characteristics of Female Engineering Students in Kenyan National Polytechnics. The International Journal of Learning, ISSN: 1447-9494
- Richard Wambua Improving Cooperation in Learning Assessment in Africa Accra, Ghana 7-9 April 2014
- Wasanga, P.M., Ogle, A.M., Wambua, R.M. National Assessment in Kenya. , Cape Town, South Africa 13th – 15th April. 2010
- Richard Wambua Mediating Critical Thinking in an ICT-Enriched Environment. Nairobi, Kenya 28th August – 3rd September 2005.