Department: Library & Information Science
Contact Address: P.O. Box 43844-00100 Nairobi – Kenya
View full CV
- Utilization of ScientificInformation resources
- National Policy on Records Management
- Library & Information science Curriculum
- Information needs assessment for environment specialist
- Understanding information seeking behavior and information use by faculty in education in selection universities in Kenya.
- Basic Health Services: A manual for rural health workers, Nairobi: AMREF
- Basic documentation and information services, Nairobi: UNEP
- NGO information needs assessment carried out in the Pacific/Africa/Asia and Latin America. Nairobi
- Special Education in Africa: Research Abstracts. Nairobi: UNESCO.
- Transfer & adoption of innovative ideas in a commercial environment
- An evaluation of Library development services for rural health facilities in Kenya. Nairobi: AMREF
Last Updated on Thursday, 24 May 2018 11:35