Department: Education Management, Policy & Curriculum Studies
Contact Address: P.O. Box 43844-00100 Nairobi – Kenya
View full CV
- Computer Applications in Educational Management.
- Educational Management
- Adult Education
- Present Ph.D. Degree Research entitled ‘Factors affecting the use of Computer Assisted School Administration in Public Secondary Schools in Eastern, Central & Nairobi provinces of Kenya.’
- Research Assistant on a Research on Female Genital Mutilation entitled ‘A Situational Analysis on the Status of Female Genital Mutilation Eradication in Kenya’ commissioned by The National Focal Point on the Eradication of FGM in Kenya.
- Research Assistant in a Kenya study on the ‘Community Based Development (CBD) - implemented by the DR/TA Project II of the Population Council. Responsibilities: Translation of Survey Questionnaire and interviewing CBD agents.
- Problems and Issues associated with the Head teachers’ Administrative task of school community (Thika Municipality).
- An autobiography of a Mau Mau Freedom Fighter. Consultancy and Community Service: Review of Kenya Adult Learners Association (KALA) programs
Last Updated on Wednesday, 23 October 2013 19:02