Title/Qualifications: Msc in Applied Linguistics
Department/Unit/Section: Educational Communication and Technology
Contact Address: 62024-00200, Nairobi
Area of Specialization: Academic Communication skills, public relations and journalism
Research Interests: Meeting management, online teaching and learning, academic writing, and public speaking
Download Full CV
- Njoka, Doris K., The need to equip University Academic staff with pedagogical skills for the 21st Century, Kenya, 20th-22nd July 2011
- Njoka, Doris K., Who needs communication skills in our universities? A look at Graduate curriculum in Kenya, Botswana, 5th -8th December, 2010
- Njoka, Doris K., From passive to active participants: New directions for undergraduate education, Kenya, 8th-10th July, 2009
- Njoka, Doris K., 1992, Explicitness in students’ writing: The case for communication skills at Kenyatta University.
- 2001, Internal Monologue in Interpersonal Skills East African Journal, East African Journal of Historical and Social Sciences, 2001, 3(1).
- 2002, Communication Skills Module (co-authored); Media Relations Module and Writing for Public Relations Module