Book Chapter in a University Scholarly Book
Refereed Learning Module
Conference Presentation and Papers
Non-Reviewed Conference Papers
- Mugambi, F & Njoroge, R. (2018). Effectiveness of Overdue Fines in encouraging Book Returns by Library Patrons at Gretsa University, Kenya. 2nd Gretsa University International Multidisciplinary Research Conference held on 5th and 6th November, 2018
- Mwangi, J & Njoroge, R. (2018). Policies Governing the Integration of Open Education Resources (OERs) for Teaching and Learning by Academic Libraries in Kenya. Paper presented in 5th International Annual Conference on Education and Lifelong Learning 4th – 5th October, 2018. Kenyatta University, Kenya.
- Njoroge, R. (2018). E-Government and the role of libraries. Paper presented in The Association of Government Librarians’ Conference on the Theme “Promoting Information Resource Sharing through E-Government “held in Busia on 4th – 9th march, 2018 at Afrique hotel, Busia, Kenya.
- Mugambi, F & Njoroge, R (2017). Information Literacy as the Foundation for Developing Evidence Based-Practice among Nurses at Kenyatta National Hospital, Kenya., Conference held on Monday, 6th -Tuesday 7th November 2017 at Gretsa University, Thika, Kenya.
- Muthima , P & Njoroge, R (2017). Student-Refugees Experiences in the Use of Technology to Access Education in Kenya Paper presented in 4th International Annual Conference on Education and Lifelong Learning 5th – 6th October, 2017. Kenyatta University, Kenya.
- Njoroge, R, Wambiri, D, & Nobert, O (2017): Information Communication Technology Disaster Preparedness: a case of Selected University Libraries in Kenya Paper Presented at the Kenya Scholars & Studies Association 10th Conference in Atlanta Georgia, USA 8th September 2017.
- Njoroge, R, & Nzuki, D (2017): Establishment of Open Virtual Laboratories to Facilitate Learning of Practical Subjects through Open, Distance and E-learning Mode of Study. Paper Presented In African Council for Distance Education (ACDE) 5th Conference held between 7th -8th March 2017 at Khartoum, Sudan.
- Njoroge, R, Wambiri, D, & Nobert, O (2015): Assessment of Policies and Plans on Disaster Management for Computer-Based Information Systems in Selected University Libraries in Kenya. Presented in the International Conference on Re-engineering Education held on 18th -20th May 2015 at Kenyatta University Conference Center, Nairobi, Kenya.
Last Updated on Friday, 25 January 2019 12:05