Title/Qualification: Doctor (PHD)
Department :Information Science
Contact Address: Kenyatta University or 10304-00400 Nairobi
Area of Specialization:Information systems, development, maintenance and management,Electronic Medical Records Systems,Database management
View full CV
-Wamae, Peter. (2015). Implementation of Electronic Medical Records in Kenyan Public Hospitals: Challenges and Opportunities.
- KNH patient turn-around time survey results – UON-KNH Scientific conference 2012
- Health information management challenges (KNH 2010)
Student Co-authored Publications
- Ajayi, S. A., Wamae, P., & Muthee, D. W. (2021). Assessing Electronic Medical Records Readiness for Service Delivery in State Hospitals in Southwest Nigeria. International Journal of Current Aspects, 5(3), 1-17.
- Wesonga, D. N., & Wamae, P. (2020). Utilization and Dissemination of Information Resources in District Information and Documentation Centres in Kisumu County, Kenya. International Journal of Current Aspects, 4(2), 81-100.
- Muthee, L. W., & Wamae, P. (2021). Strategies for Promoting a Reading Culture Among Secondary School Students in Kiambu County, Kenya. International Journal of Current Aspects, 5(4), 20-32.
- Tanui, G., & Wamae, P. (2022). Utilization of Agricultural Information by Poultry Farmers in Enhancing Productivity: The Case of Menengai West, Nakuru County, Kenya. International Journal of Current Aspects, 6(1), 99-110.
- Goudian, G., Wambiri, M. D., & Peter, W. Implications of ICT Usage in Agricultural Extension Information Service Delivery in Tana River County, Kenya. Journal of Contemporary Research, 2(1), 24-33.
- Oketch, L., & Wamae, P. (2021). Disaster Preparedness and Planning for Service Sustainability: Case of Egerton University Digital Library, Main Campus. International Journal of Current Aspects, 5(3), 54-82.
- Dr. Wamae 2017 Evaluation of PCEA Sukari Parish Records and Information Systems
- Dr. Wamae 2014 Implementation of Electronic Medical Records Systems in Kenyan Public Hospitals: Challenges and Opportunities
- University of Nairobi-KNH Annual scientific conference (annual attendance from 2008-2012)
- Management science for health (MSH) project completion conference
- Common Wealth Series of workshop on ICT in education in KU –(2016-17)
- Quallity assurance series of seminar In KNH (2008 -2012)
- Disaster preparedness and response series of seminars in Nairobi, Naivasha and Nakuru (2009 – 2012)