Areas of Interest
Inclusion educating; learning disability, intellectually challenged; gifted and talented; guidance and counseling; research methods; external examination; education administration and supervision; thesis supervision and examination, monitoring staff and students emotional and behavior disorders.
Inclusion education; job satisfaction/dissatisfaction of employees; leadership and policy studies, emotional and behavior disorders
- Dr. Karugu G. K., 2008, Development of Guidance Programme for Students with Special Educational Needs, British Journal of Special Education, Vol. 35
- Dr. Karugu G. K., 1987, Nov, Planning for the Disabled in Rural and Urban Areas African Rehabilitation, Journal Vol. No. 10
- Dr. Karugu G. K., 1988, The Future of Special Education Teachers in Eastern Africa Professors of World Peace Academic (A chapter in a book)
- Dr. Karugu G. K. Learners with Physical/Impairment National University of Lesotho 18/02/09
- Dr. Karugu G. K. Including the Excluded and sterling students in regular schools National University of Lesotho 23rd – 25th July 2007