Go to Top
Department: Library and Information Science
Contact Address: P.O. Box 43844-00100, Nairobi, Kenya
Area of Specialization: Records management
View full CV
- Teacher tutor in-service workshop 17 August 1992
- Syllabus writing workshop Kenya Istifute of Curriculum Development March 2006
- Impact of integrating ICT and E- Learning in the promotion of TIVET in Africa. CAPA international Conference Freetown Sierra Leone 2007
- Harriet Kamau The role of Tvet in communication technology Sierra Leone October 2005 TVET
- Grammar as a factor in the teaching of English Language in Kenya Secondary Schools : Seminar Paper presented at Kenyatta University organised by The British Council: 1992.
- HIV/Aids positive attitude training workshop
- Distance education, open learning and E- learning for teacher development workshop at former KIE.
- Records management training workshop at Arusha Tanzania (1999).
- Ph.D thesis: An Assessment of the contribution of public record centres to proper records management practices in Kenya. (2017).
- M/Ed project: An analysis of the British Council Library Services in Kenya. ,(1994)
- Higher Diploma project report: Factors affecting the quality of Guidance and Counselling in selected Secondary Schools in Nairobi North (2010)
- Harriet Kamau 1992 A critical analysis of British Council Library Services in Kenya
- Harriet Kamau 217 Performance of public record centres in Kenya
Chairman Library & Information Science