Name: Dr. Bernard Chomba Mugo
Department/Unit/Section: Department of Educational, Communication & Technology
Contact Address: P.O. Box 43844-00100 Nairobi
Download Full CV
Manuscripts submitted for review
- Problems of Accessibility of ICT to the People with Disability (Co-authored with Prof. Paul Mbugua and Presented at E-Accessibility Workshop for Persons with Disability organized by CCK). (2012)
- How students with Visual disability can learn best. A paper presented at international seminer for education at Syracuse University USA (2012).
- Instructional Media for the Blind Students in Kenya (Presented at San Diego USA)
- Using ICT solutions for Visually Impaired Learners in Kenya (2011)
- Developing instructional technology for Visually Impaired Learners in Kenya: What to Consider. A paper presented at international workshop at Kenyatta University (2013)
- E-Learning for Visually Impaired Learners through Moodle platform A paper presented at e-learning workshop at Kwazulu Natar University in South Afica (2010)
WRITING IN SUPPORT OF TEACHER EDUCATION
2015: Adopted the Kenyatta University IT and Educational curriculum for Tanzanian students from Arusha Campus.
2007: Designed two Courses for the department of Educational Communication and Technology KU: “ECT 301: Special Instructional Technology and ECT 303: Subject Method Special Education (These were approved for teaching by the Kenyatta University Senate)
Last Updated on Tuesday, 22 March 2016 14:10