- Wycliffe Osabwa, Jackton Ogeno, Daniel Batso Nyanje (2022) Examining the Intricacy of Character Formation among Kenyan Children: The Diminishing Role of Schools
- Nancy Mayoyo, Francis Malenya & Jackton Ongeno (2020). “The impact of Contemporary Communication Technology on undergraduate students Dating
violence Episodes. An Exploration of Routine Activity Theory. Journal JSS (1763781) Sept 2020. Open journal of social sciences. Vol.81 No. 9 Sept 17, 2020
- Nancy Mayoyo, Francis Malenya & Jackton Ongeno (2020). “The Prevalence and Perception of Cyber Dating Abuse among undergraduate students in Nairobi county, Kenya”. Sept 2020: IOSR Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences. 25(9): 31-39 DOI: 109790/0837-2509053139. www.josrjournals.org
- Michael Maina, Jackton Ongeno & Peter Mugo Gathara (2019). “The status of Adult education programme in Yatta Sub-County of Machakos County Kenya.”
International Journal of Academic Research in Business Vol: 1, issue: 4 pg: 15-35 (Arts & Sciences) www.ijarbas.com. Date of publication: 26 Dec 2019 Date of Acceptance 21 Dec 2019.International Journal of Education and Research vol. 8 No. 2 February 2020
- Stephen Makoyo Monanda, Jackton O. Ongeno & Fr.Francis N. Murira (2020). “Philosophical Refletions on Evaluation of Moral Education in Kenya.” International Journal of Education and Research Vol. 8. No.2 February 2020
- Stephen Makoyo Monanda, Jackton O. Ongeno & Fr. Francis N. Murira (2020). in search of a philosophical theory of moral education in Kenya, in the view of
Aristotelian theory of Eudaimonia.” IOSR Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences (IOSR-JHSS) Vol. 25. Issue 2 Serial 3 (February 2020).e – ISSN: 2279-0837, p - ISSN: 2279-0845
- Ogeno, Jackton O. The meaning of Education: Introduction to Total Reality in Education and Reality, Reflections on Luigi Giussani’s Book: The Risk of Education, Nairobi, Kenyatta University, & AVSI, 2008.
- Ogeno, Jackton O. The Teacher as A Role Model: The example of the late Professor Bennaars. Expanded Version in African Journal of Education Studies Vol.1. No.1, Kenyatta University, Nairobi, 2005.
- Ogeno, Jackton O., “The Teacher as a Role Model: The example of the late Professor Bennaars” in Wajibu, A Journal of Social and Religious Concern. Volume 19, No.2 (June-July 2004). Nairobi.
- Ogeno, Jackton, O., ‘Gender and Education: A Debate on Some Critical Issues’ in J.E. Otiende (Ed.). Education, Gender and Democracy in Kenya. Nairobi: Friends of the Books Foundations, 2001.
- Ogeno, Jackton, O., ‘Comparative Education’. In G.A. Bennaars, (Ed). Theory and Practice of Education. Nairobi EAEP Ltd., 1994.
- Ogeno, Jackton, O., ‘Discipline and Punishment in Education for Democracy’. In Basic Education Forum, Vol. 4, January 1994.
- Ogeno, Jackton, O., ‘The Earth and Its Environmental Systems’ in J.E. Otiende, R. Boisvert (Editors), Introduction to Environmental Education, Nairobi: Nairobi University Press, 1991.
- Ogeno, Jackton, O., ‘An Examination of the Most Basic Issues in Social Education and Ethics’ In Social Education and Ethics, Developing a New Area of Learning, Nairobi: Masaki Publishers, the Professors World Peace Academy, 1990.
Conferences, Workshops and Seminars
- April 30th 2011:Kenya Chemical Society Seminar/Workshop, Business & Students Service Centre Conference Room 2, Kenyatta University, Presented paper; The Role of Chemical Societies in Meeting World Needs’
- Feb. 10th – 12th 2009: Corporate Governance at KEPHIS, Karen, Nairobi.
- Nov. 13th – 14th 2008: Education in the Urban Context: Challenges of Education Access and Outcomes in the Rapidly Urbanizing East Africa. Regional Conference organized by African Population and Health Research Centre (APHRC) and the Ministry of Education, Kenya, Inter-Continental Hotel, Nairobi.
- Sept. 8th -12th 2008: The Role of Kenya’s Universities in the 21st Century and Strategic Goals for Success. Organized by the Ministry of Higher Education Science & Technology in Collaboration with World Bank at Kenya School of Law, Karen, Nairobi.
- Sept. 24th – 30th 2007: World Bank organized Conference on challenges of Ensuring Quality Teaching in every classroom in Africa, Safari Park Hotel, Nairobi.
- Dec. 7th to 9th Dec. 2005: The 2nd Annual Africa’s Brain Grain Conference. Kenya School of Monetary Studies, Nairobi. Theme: “Leveraging Diaspora Participation in African’s Socio-Economic Development
- March 14th-18th 2005: Workshop on Lobbying and Advocacy Skills in Management. Thompson Falls, Nyahururu, Kenya.
- December 6th 2004: Public University Reform in Kenya: Mapping the Key Changes of the last Decade. Silver Springs Hotel, Nairobi.
- July 2nd-6th 2004: Workshop on Administration and Leaderships Skills. Kenvash Hotel, Naivasha.
- March 16th-17th 2003: Workshop on Teacher Motivation. Nyangweso School for the Deaf. Homa Bay District.
- 8th-9th August 2002: Conference of the African section of the International Society on Ultimate Reality and meaning, Hekima College, Nairobi.
12th January 1996: Briefing on PGDE Practicum at Kenyatta University, Nairobi.
- October 1995: Workshop on School Based PGDE Programme held at Home Economics Department, Kenyatta University.
- December 1995: Seminar on Relationship between School and Community. KESI Seminar Room, Kenyatta University, Nairobi.
- May 22 – 1993: Gender and Education held at Kenya Education Staff Institute Seminar Room, Nairobi.
- June 14th – 19th 1994: All African Conference on Education and Democracy: Duduville, Nairobi.
- July 1989: Professors World Peace Academy Conference held at Silver Springs Hotel, Nairobi.
- March, 1987: Kisii College, Historical Club Seminar, at Kisii College,