Annah Jepketer, Kisilu Kombo & Dorothy Ndunge Kyalo” Teachers’ classroom strategy for enhancing students’ performance in public secondary schools in Nandi County, Kenya. IOSR Journal of humanities and Social Sciences (I0SR – JHSS) VOL 20, Issue 7 Ver.11 ( July 2015) PP 61 – 73 e-ISSN : 2279-0837, p-ISSN:2279-0845 http://www.iosrjournal.org
- Kisilu kombo,Kalai,Jm;Sang AK ’Secondary School principals’ Perceptions of Influence of KEMI Programmes on Leadership Competence Levels in Two counties in Kenya :Msingi Journal Vol No.1 2014,CUEA Press: ISSN 231-3493
- Kinuthia.F,Kombo kisilu,Mweru Maureen; “Determinants of pre-school teachers’ attitudes towards teaching”Online Journal,AJOTE;Vol 3,No 1(2013)
- Manyara Charity Gakii,Kombo kisilu,Wokabi Francis”Effects of HIV/AIDS on academic and social lives of secondary school students in Samburu County,Kenya”. Online Journal,Education and Review(MRJER)Vol 1,0076-084,May 2013.
- Elishiba Kimani and Kisilu Kombo “An Investigation of Community Participation in the Development of Schools and Income Generating Projects in Rural Areas in Kenya”. Published by British Journal of Educational Research 1 (1): 58 – 68. 2011 (See attachment).
- Elishiba Kimani and Kisilu Kombo”Challenges Facing Nuclear Families with Absent Fathers in Gatundu North District, Central Kenya” – Published by the African Symposium: An Online Journal of the African Educational Research Network: Volume 10: No 2,2010
- Elishiba Kimani and Kisilu Kombo (2011): Abortion in Kenya: An examination of its Causes and Effects in Secondary Schools and Colleges in Kenya. Journal of Education and Social Sciences ISSN: 2223 – 490x
- Josephine Kisilu, Elishiba Kimani and Donald Kombo. “Factors Influencing Occupational Aspirations among Girls in Secondary Schools in Nairobi Region, Kenya”. Prime Research on Education ISSN 2251 – 1253 Vol. 2 Issue 4. PP 244 – 251; 2012.
- Elishiba Kimani & Donald Kisilu “Gender and Poverty Reduction: A Kenyan Context. Educational Research and Reviews VoL. 5 (1) PP 001 – 009, January 2010; ISSN 1990 – 3839; 2009
- Donald Kisilu Kombo, Kimiti P & Ulwa D M 2012 “The Impact of Drug abuse awareness Campaigns in Kenya ISSN 2074-5400 vol. 5 No 5
- Proposal and Thesis Writing: An Introduction, Donald Kisilu Kombo and Delno L. A. Tromp, Paulines Publications Africa, 2006 ISBN 9966 – 08 – 133X
- Donald Kisilu Kombo and Delno L. A. Trop, 2006, Proposal and Thesis Writing: An Introduction, Paulines Publications Africa, ISBN 9966 – 08 – 133X
- Donald Kisilu Kombo, 2006, Sociology of Education, Catholic University of Eastern Africa., ISBN 9966 – 909 – 42 - 7
- Donald Kisilu Kombo, June 2005, Determination of Drug Abuse in Nairobi Secondary Schools, Kenya, African Journal of Education Studies Vol.1 No.1, ISSN 1815 - 0470
- Donald Kisilu Kombo, 2003, A Chapter on Control and Management of HIV/AIDS in Kenya in a book entitled “The Status, Impact and Management of HIV/AIDS in Kenya”., Catholic University of Eastern Africa, ISBN 9966 – 909 – 32 – X