- “Guidance and counseling for adolescents with Physical disabilities”, A paper Presented to teachers in the school and Parents at Joytown secondary school for the physically disabled in 1999 at Thika.
- “The child with exceptionality’, A paper Presented to women from different parts of the country attending women conference at Pentecostal Assemblies of God Church at Njoro in 1996.
- Presentation on, “Guidance and counseling”, on study habits, relationships at Asumbi and Ulanda Girls’ Secondary schools to form four students in 1995.
- “ Psychology of the Physically Handicapped”, a paper presented to three months in-service primary school teachers’ drawn from various parts of the country at KISE,Nairobi in 1988.
- “Children with Multiple handicaps”, a paper presented to Parents and teachers at Lutheran School for the mentally handicapped, Kisumu in 1992.
- Trainer of supervisors for the “Population and Housing Census”, 1999, Malindi.
- “ICT Facilities and Services in Support of Students with Special Needs at Kenyatta University”, a paper presented at the forum on ICT Opportunities and Solutions for Special Needs Community,KUCC,17th May,2008.
- “Development of a guidance programme for students with Special Educational Needs” in Kenya: A study of Personal Orientation. Presented at Kenyatta University –AVU main Hall in Dec;2003’
- “Inclusive Education”, A paper Presented at the Regional workshop on Inclusion, Mwingi , Kenya 2003.
- “Identification of children with special needs”. Facilitator at a workshop organized by Plan International at Thika. Participants, community health workers and village development unit leaders in 2000.
- “Growth and development and changes occurring during the adolescent stage”. A paper Presented to youth at P.C.E.A church, Kahawa West, Maziwa, 2000.
- Wamocho, F. I, Karugu, G. K and Nwoye, A (2008). Development of Guidance Programme for students with Disabilities in Kenya: A study of Personal Orientation. British Journal of Special Education (BJSE),Vol 35, No 4,(12),pp 221-229 (9).
- Muyendo, S; Wamocho, I. F (2010). The Effects of Embossed picture Reading Performance of Learners with Hearing-Impairment: A case of Kambui School for the Deaf, Kiambu, Kenya. Journal of the American Academy of Special Education Professionals (JAASEP)-The Spring/Summer,2010 edition. (Wamochocorresponding author)
- Irungu ,W M; Wamocho, I. F (2010). Analysis of Guidance and Counselling Programme at Thika High School for the Blind, Kenya. The Journal of The International Association of Special Education 2010 Issue .
- Manuscript Accepted for Publication in the Winter 2015 edtion of the Journal of the American Academy of Special Education Professionals (JAASEP). Wanga’ang’a Annerose Wanjiko; Wamocho, I Franciscah; Kioy G. Paul. “Instructional Constraints Faced by Learners with Muscular Dystrophy: A Case of Joytown Special Primary School, Thika, Kenya”.