Conferences and Paper Presentations
- 2017 : Participated and presented a Paper in the 4th International Annual Conference on Education and Life Long Learning Held on 5th to 6th October 2017 at the Kenyatta University Conference center an presented a paper “ From content printouts to online interactive learning: exploring Kenyatta University students experiences of transformations in digital learning
- 2017:Attended and facilitated the First Symposium Dialogue on Distance Education amongst Kenyan Universities held at KICD Nairobi Kenya between 29 and 30th of June 2017
- 2017: Attended presented a paper in an international conference in the University of Rwanda Scientific Conference Week between 14th to 16th June 2017 on Student Satisfaction with Learning experiences and its Association with willingness to be associated with higher learning institutions in Kenya, Rwanda and Ghana.
- 2016: Attended an international conference in Pretoria South Africa on learner support in distance and virtual education organized by the Common Wealth of Learning.
- 2016 : Presented a paper in the first Bi annual conference organized by the commission for university Education (Adequacy of Research methodology training among Post graduate students in the school of Education Kenyatta university.
- 2016:Presented a paper in the third international school of education conference held in Kenyatta university(Exclusive girls clubs, Networking as hindrance to upward mobility in the management of secondary schools at Kenyatta University
- 2015 : Presented a paper in the 2nd International conference on Re- Engineering Education for Sustainable development(Organizational barriers influencing female mobility in the management of secondary schools in Meru ,machakos and Isiolo counties ,Kenya
- 2014: Presented a paper in the 1st Annual Conference on Education and Lifelong Learning Organizational barriers and coping strategies influencing female mobility in the management of secondary schools in Meru ,Machakos and isiolo Counties,Kenya.
- 2014 :Attended an International conference and training workshop on Gender Mainstreaming in Agriculture and Natural Resources Management,Populatuion Dynamics, and Social vulnerability and protection(Dares salaam organized by OSSREA)
- 2014:Attended an International Conference on IT Application and Management.
- 2012:Presented a paper in the 1st Annual International Interdisciplinary conference on Africa’s Golden Jublee:Assessing 50 years of scholarship and development in Africa organized by department of Research of the Catholic University of Eastern Africa.(Role of Research in informing the process of policy formulation)
- 2012: Presented a paper in the international conference on Educational Reforms and Innovation in enhancing Quality and Equity
- 2012 : Participated in a study on Girl specific Education focus and boys participation, performance and construction of masculinities(FAWE)
- 2012 : Participated in a National Policy Seminar on Decentralization in Education: Overcoming Challenges and Achieving Success-The Kenyan Experience.
- 2011 : Participated in Research Consortium on Educational Outcomes and Poverty(RECOUP)
- 2011:Participated in the International conference of the Association of Universities held at the Safari park hotel Kenya.
- Declining Boys Participation and Performance in Kenyan Schools: Are Girls Education projects influencing New forms of masculinities?
- 2016 : Currently undertaking a research on Influence of social sciences research in informing policy formulation Funded by Kenyatta University Vice Chancellors research grant.
- 2015 : Successfully conducted a research on Gender issues in Management specifically looking at the Organizational barriers and coping strategies influencing female mobility in the management of secondary schools inMeru,Machakos and Meru County.
- 2014 :Conducted A research on The Role of Research in informing Policy Formulation In Kenya.
- 2012 : Conducted a study funded by FAWE on Girl Specific Focus and Boys Participation,Perfomance and construction of masculinities in selected Kenyan schools.
- 2012: Participated in women empowerment and human rights training sponsored by the British Council.
- 2010:Participated in a baseline Survey that was looking at the awareness levels for women in voting in Meru County:
- 2007-2012 : Conducted a study funded by FAWE on Girl Specific Focus and Boys.Participation,Perfomance and construction of masculinities in selected Kenyan schools.
- AFELT - Association for Faculty Enrichment in Learning and Teaching.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 17 October 2017 08:52