Area of Specialization
- Module Writing
- Conference Papers Writing
- Doctoral Thesis
- Publishing Conference Papers
- 2011 – 2012 – Doctoral Graduation
- 2nd March 2012 – Appointment on promotion to a full lecturer and permanent employment.
- International Conference on African Languages and Literatures ,6th-8th August 2014, Kenyatta University
- Assistive Technology for persons with visual impairement ,namely JAWS, Magic Openbook and Pearl camera.July 2014,Kenyatta University
- Ethical & Responsible conduct of research,15th-16th September 2014
- Teaching Methodology,November 2013, Kenyatta University.
- 9th-11th February 2017, 6th East African International Conference on Communication Disability, "Äctively aging with disabilities such as Aphasia:A Kenyan Situation", KUCC, Kenyatta University, Nairobi, Kenya
- 28th-30th November, Pwani University, Mombasa Kenya- "Incrusive Education In the context of social change and development for persons with desabilities in Kenya: A case of Kenyatta University"
- 2016- NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON INCLUSIVE EDUCATION 2016, 17th-18th March, KISE- "Incrusive Education In the context of social change and development for persons with desabilities in Kenya: A case of Kenyatta University"
- 2012 - National alcohol and drug abuse conference, 25th -27th Jan 2012, KIA. Paper presentation - “Alcohol and drug abuse interpretation and prevention; A society free from alcohol and drug abuse”
- Braille Learning
- The Teacher Role
- Poverty Reduction
- Active Aging with a disability: with special reference to Kenya (Under devekopment)
- Dr. Stephen Nzoka, 2014, Solidalite Forever: An Industrial Anthem for Kenyans, UASU Newsletter, April Edition
- Dr Stephen M. Nzoka, 2014, Educational inclusion of persons with disabilities at Kentta University, Journal of Special Needs and Disability Studies, Nairobi Academic press
- Dr S. M. Nzoka, 2014, Strike Only Viable Challenge to Impunity, UASU Newsletter, March Edition
- 2009 Braille Learning, Publisher -Unizulu University
- 2012 – English braile writing and reading competences of primary school teachers in Kenya; implications for special need education. Publisher- Unizulu University.
Consultancy and community service
- Consultant (s) - Mentorship, Consulting Person/ Body/Organization - Students, Year - 2010, Title Consultancy Service - Mentorship
- Consultant (s) - CBO, Consulting Person/ Body/Organization - persons with Disabilities, Year - 2011, Title Consultancy Service - Leadership
Affiliation to Professional Bodies
- Primary School for the Blind
- Ngongoni Secondary School
- UASU (Trustee)
- Narok University
- KU UASU Memeber of Collective Bargain Agreement (CBA)
- Member of National council of disabilities
- Member of Kenya Union of the Blind
- Member of Board of Governors of Thika primary school for the blind
- Chairman of the Ngongoni Persons with Disabilities Development Initiative
- Adjunct Faculty, Mout Kenya University- Sept 2016
- Council of Elders, Nguutani Ward- Sept 2016
- B.O.M Member, Ngongoni Sec School-Feb 2016
- 3rd Year Student Advisor - 2015/2016 (Second Term)