Name: Dr. Theresia Kavuli Kinai
Articles in Refereed Journal
- Kinai T. K. (2010) Adolescents’ perception of parental behaviours: emotional interactions, supervision/monitoring and disciplinary measures in relation to their manifest aggression. Journal for the Advancement of Educational Researc vol.7 (1), 48-60.
- Mbaabu, F.N. Gatumu, H.N. and Kinai,T. (2011. Factors influencing secondary students’attitude towards the study of physics in Imenti South District Co-authored with Prof. H.Gatumu and F.N.Mbaabu (student). Journal of Research in Education and Society vol.2 number 2, August, 14-22.
- Lydia Kendi, Mweru Maureen and Kinai Theresia (2012) .HIV/AIDS knowledge and risk perception of visually impaired and sighted pupils in Kenya co-authored with
- Dr.M. Mweru and Kendy Lydia (student). European Scientific Journal, April edition vol. 8 no. 8 ISSN- 1857 (Print) e ISSN1897-7431, 1668-1789.
- Lydia Kendi, Mweru Maureen and Kinai Theresia (2011) .HIV/AIDS knowledge and risk perception of visually impaired and sighted pupils in Kenya co-authored with Dr.M. Mweru and Kendy Lydia (student). Journal of Educational Research (ISSN:2141-5161) Vol. 2(11). November, 2011.
- Kinai T. K. (2013). Kenyan student-teacher counsellors’ creativity and its relationship with their gender, age, and teaching experience. US-China Review B, ISSN 2161-6248 May 2013, Vol. No. 5 296-304.
- Kariuki, N. Scolastica, Peter J. Aloka, Kinai, Theresia, Gatumu, Haniel Nyaga and Sr. Florentina Ndunge Ndeke (2014). Relationship between adolescents’ perceptions of their parents’ behaviours and youths’ non-illegal and minor-illegal delinquency in Nairobi secondary schools, Kenya.
- Mwangi C.N. Okatcha F. M. Kinai T.K. & Ireri A. M. (2015). Relationship between academic resilience and academic achievement amomg secondary school students in Kiambu County. Kenya, International Journal of School of Cognitive Psychology.INT j Sch Cog PSYCHOL s2:003. Doi:10.4172/ijscp. S2-002.
- Kinai Theresia K. (2015.) Household factors that influence girls’ and boys’ achievement motivation in Kenya. Journal of Sociology, Psychology, Anthropology in Practice. Vol. No.1 April, 2015 ISSBIN 2141-27X. pp1-16.
- Elizabeth N. Mutisya, Dr. Theresia K. Kinai, Dr.Jotham N. Dinga & Dr. Samuel M. Mutweleli (2016). Relationship between academic emotions, self-efficacy and mathematics achievement of secondary school students in Central Division,Machakos County, Kenya. Msingi Journal Vol 1 Number 2. 29-58.
- 2010 Theresia K.Kinai: Behaviour Modification and Lifestyle Rehabilitation ISBN 996671514-2 9789966715142 Published by Almasi Holistic Healthcare Limited.
- Factors affecting pupils' performance in home economics in the SOS Special School in Nairobi (1988).
- Departmental Group Research on CSD / CB programme on wastage in education in Baringo District, Kenya. (1992 – 1993).
- Parent -adolescent relationships and adolescent independence in decision making in Nairobi and Makueni Districts, Kenya. (1993-1994), this study was funded by the Organization of Social Science Research in Eastern Africa [OSSREA].
- Gender and environmental conservation in Makueni District (1994).
- An investigation of Kenyan people’s perspectives of women led political party: views of voters in Kikumbulyu Location, Makueni District (1997).
- Relationship between parental behaviour towards adolescents and adolescent manifest aggression in Nairobi secondary schools (1988 -2000). This study was funded by the Council for the Development of Social Science Research in Africa (CODESRIA).
- The changing concept of the family in contemporary times: a case study of the Akamba (2000).
- Investigation of student teachers’ perceptions of the consequences child sexual abuse (2006 – 2007).
- Investigation of disenfranchised grief and the challenges of orphans: a case study of study of Kibwezi Township and its environs, Kenya (2006 - 2007).
- Household factors that influence girls' schooling and achievement motivation in Kenyan schools (2004 - 2008).
- The status of child participation rights in Kenyan families (2009).
- Assessment of creativity and its relationship with gender, age, and teaching experience of postgraduate guidance and counselling student teachers: A case study of Kenyatta University.
- Adolescents’ perceptions of parental behaviours: emotional interactions, supervision/monitoring, and disciplinary measures in relation to their manifest aggression. (2010-2011).
- Alcoholics rehabilitation in Soweto Slums, Kahawa West (2011).
Last Updated on Tuesday, 19 July 2016 12:21