- Mugambi, F & Njoroge, R (2017): Information Seeking Behavior of Practicing Nurses in Kenya: an Exploratory Case Study of Kenyatta National Hospital. International Journal of Social Sciences and Information Technology, Vol III Issue IX, November 2017. ISSN: 2412-0294.
- Njoroge, R, & Nzuki, D: Book Chapter: Elearning Induction Model for the Uptake of Elearning in Kenyatta University In Kenyan Education System: Are We Preparing Students to Meet Current Global Needs and Challenges, edited by, Gitau, Mutisya,Wiezorek,Kamau, & Ngundi. .Published by Bookbaby publisher, 2017. ASIN: B077523X79.
- Njoroge, R, Wambiri, D & Nober, O (2015): Physical Measures for Computer-based Information Systems: a Case Study of selected University Libraries in Kenya” Published in IST-Africa 2015 Conference Proceedings Paul Cunningham and Miriam Cunningham (Eds). IIMC International Information Management Corporation, 2015: ISBN: 978-1-905824-51-9.
- Muuro, E, Njoroge, R, Gitonga, R & Waiganjo, P (2015): “Use of Tablets in Blended Learning: A Case Study of an Institution of Higher Learning in Kenya”, IST-Africa 2015 Conference Proceedings, Paul Cunningham and Miriam Cunningham (Eds). IIMC International Information Management Corporation, 2015: ISBN: 978-1-905824-51-9
- Njoroge, R: E-Government and the role of libraries. Paper presented in The Association of Government Librarians’ Conference on the Theme “Promoting Information Resource Sharing through E-Government “held in Busia on 4th – 9th march, 2018 at Afrique hotel, Busia, Kenya.
- Mugambi, F & Njoroge, R: Information Literacy as the Foundation for Developing Evidence Based-Practice among Nurses at Kenyatta National Hospital, Kenya., Conference held on Monday, 6th -Tuesday 7th November 2017 at Gretsa University, Thika, Kenya.
- Muthima , P & Njoroge, R: Student-Refugees Experiences in the Use of Technology to Access Education in Kenya Paper presented in 4th International Annual Conference on Education and Lifelong Learning 5th – 6th October, 2017. Kenyatta University, Kenya.
- Njoroge, R: Information Communication Technology Disaster Preparedness: a case of Selected University Libraries in Kenya Paper Presented In the Kenya Scholars & Studies Association 10th Conference in Atlanta Georgia, USA 8th September 2017.
- Njoroge, R, & Nzuki, D: Establishment of Open Virtual Laboratories to Facilitate Learning of Practical Subjects through Open, Distance and E-learning Mode of Study. Paper Presented In African Council for Distance Education (ACDE) 5th Conference held between 7th -8th March 2017 at Khartoum, Sudan.
- StellaMarris, M & Njoroge, R: Gender Differences in the Use of Web 2.0 Technologies by Students in two universities in Kenya a paper presented at an International Conference on ICT on 10th to 13th May 2016 at Durban, South Africa.
- Njoroge, R, Wambiri, D, & Nobert, O: Assessment of Policies and Plans on Disaster Management for Computer-Based Information Systems in Selected University Libraries in Kenya. Presented in the International Conference on Re-engineering Education to be held on 18th -20th May 2015 at Kenyatta University Conference Center, Nairobi, Kenya.
- Njoroge, R, Wambiri, D, & Nobert, O: ”Physical Measures for Computer-based Information Systems: a Case Study of selected University Libraries in Kenya” a paper presented at an International Conference on ICT on 6th to 8th May 2015, 2015 at Bingu International Conference Center, Lilongwe, Kenya.
- Muuro, E, Njoroge, R; Gitonga, R & Waiganjo, P: “Use of Tablets in Blended Learning: A Case Study of an Institution of Higher Learning in Kenya”, a paper presented at an International Conference on ICT on 6th to 8th May 2015, 2015 at Bingu International Conference Center, Lilongwe, Kenya.
- Kibaru, F & Njoroge, R: Exploring the Feasibility of a Web-based Learning Community System for Professional Development of E-learning Faculty in the Context of Higher Education in Kenya. In R. McBride & M. Searson (Eds.), Proceedings of SITE 2013--Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education International Conference (pp. 627-630). New Orleans, Louisiana, United States: Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE).
- Njoroge, R and Kibaru, F: Implementing Quality E-learning: Which Way for Higher Education Institutions in Kenya? Paper presented in World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications 2012.in Denver, USA.