Department: Library and Information Science
Contact Address: P.O. Box 43844-00100, Nairobi, Kenya
Area of Specialization: Reading Habits; Acquisition and Collection Development; Resources sharing
View full CV
- J. R Njuguna 1992 Resource sharing assumes greater importance in Kenya. Information Management Report: An International Newsletter for Information professionals and Librarians.
- J. R Njuguna 1995 The role of information managers in social-cultural and economic development of a country with particular reference to Kenya. Professional excellence.
- J. R Njuguna 2000 The current state of acquisitions and collection development in Kenya. Newsletter of IFLA Section on Acquisitions and Colletion Development.
- J. R Njuguna Acquisition of library material in Kenya: problems and prospects. IFLA General Conference. Nairobi, Kenya, 1984
- J. R Njuguna Administration issues of concern in the implementation of resource sharing programme in Kenya. NACCESS Seminar on Resource Sharing. Nairobi, Kenya, 1991
- J. R Njuguna The National information policy and resource sharing in Kenya: reality or myth? KLA Annual Seminar. Nairobi, Kenya, 1993
Last Updated on Friday, 17 August 2018 13:44