Department: Educational Psychology
Contact Address: P.O. Box 43844 , 00100 Nairobi
View full CV
- June, 2016 appointed PGDE programme coordinator, School of Education
- January, 2015: ISO Internal Quality Auditor
- October, 2014: Appointed as the Departmental time-tabler
- July, 2014: Appointed course coordinator for EPS 100: Introduction to Psychology
- November, 2013: Appointed to be taking minutes during Departmental meetings
- 2007 & 2002: Awards for producing best students in History (KCSE) in day schools category in Kiambu District.
- Position seven overall in the Ministry of Education National Creative Writing competition of 1988
- 2014: Module on Student Personnel Services for Digital School of Virtual and Open Learning (KU)
- 2010: Module on Reading Development in Early Childhood for African Nazarene University open learning/ online learning program.
- Development of teaching manuals in Kenyatta University
• 2014: Module on Student Personnel Services for Digital School of Virtual andOpen
- Development of teaching manuals outside Kenyatta University
• 2010: Module on Reading Development in Early Childhood for African Nazarene
University open learning/ online learning program.
STUDENTS UNDER MY SUPERVISION
- Kipngetich Francis Kogei,E55/CE/25308/2014, Psychological correlates as predicators of academic performance among form three students in Kitui Central District, Kitui County, Kenya, Dr. E. Mwaniki
- E55/CE/26369/2014,Solomon Amdany Kipkemei,Personality Characteristics, Social Competence and Early Secondary School Adjustment Among Form One Students in Baringo North District, Baringo County, Kenya, Dr. Elizabeth Mwaniki
- E55/CE/26377/2014,Faith Nanjala Wafula, Relationship Between Classroom Environment and Self-Regulated Learning Among Learners in Public Secondary Schools in Bungoma East Sub-County, Dr. E. Mwaniki
Last Updated on Monday, 15 August 2016 05:55