- 10th. May 2012: A presentation on barriers to Website Access by persons with disabilities: E-Accessibility for persons with disabilities At Laico Regency Hotel Nairobi
- 27th. October 2010 A paper on students’ with visual impairment ICT support
Model: Opportunities and Gaps. At the Consultative Forum At Kenyatta University (Students’ Business Center)
- 15th. June 2007 Seminar paper on Disability and Identity in Kenya At : Twaweza communicationsDisability, Culture and Human rights Workshop,Lenana House, Nairobi.
- Murugami, M. W. (2009). Disability and identity. Disability Studies Quarterly, Vol. 29, (4).
- Ndani M. N., & Murugami, M. W. (2009). Children in need of special protection. Nairobi: Long Horn Publishers.
- Murugami, M. W. & Nel, M. (2011). Vocational Self-Concept and Decision Making Self-Efficacy. Verlag: VDM Verlag Dr. Muller GmbH & Co. KG
- Murugami, M.W. & Nel, M. (2012). A developmental career guidance and Counselling process for learners with disabilities: Preparation for employment
International Research Journals (Educational Research) Vol. 3(4) pp 362-370
- Abubakar, A., Alonso-Arbiol, I., Van de Vijver, F. J. R., Murugami, M., Mazrui, L., & Arasa, J. (2013). Attachment and psychological wellbeing among adolescents with and without disabilities in Kenya: The mediating role of identity formation. Journal of Adolescence, 36, 849-857. doi.org/10.1016/j.adolescence.2013.05.006 Abubakar, A. Van de Vijver,
- F.J.R, Murugami, M, Mazrui, L. & Arasa, J. (2013). Connectedness
and Psychological wellbeing of adolescents of Asian and Arab background in Kenya. (book chapter). Dimitrova, R. Bender,M. and Van de Vijver, F.J.R. (Eds) Global perspectives on well-being in immigrant families. New York: Springer.
- Abubakar, A. Van de Vijver, F.J.R, Murugami, M., Mazrui, L., Arasa, J. (2012) Ethnic Identity, Acculturation Orientations and Psychological Well-being among Adolescents of Immigrant Background in Kenya. (book chapter). Garcia Coll-C. (ed) Impact of immigration on Children’s Well-being. Basel: Krager publishers.