Department: Special Needs Education
Contact Address: P.O. Box 43844-00100, Nairobi, Kenya
View full CV
- World Blind Union General assemblies and conferences after every four years since 1984;
- African Union of the Blind seminars, workshops, general assemblies and conferences, in my capacity as secretary general and executive director of this organization from 1987 to 1997;
- African Forum for organizations of the visually impaired Nairobi, ( May 2007);
- MDG conference Nairobi, (September 2008).
- Empowerment of students with visual impairment with ICT planning workshops in Nairobi, Germany and Ethiopia (October, 2010 – January, 2011.
- October 8th, 2010 Assistive technology seminar for persons with visual impairment: planned and organized by Georgia tech University; inAble research team.
- December 2nd – 4th, 2013; CBR International Conference on: Disability participation in the society “at Pwani University Kenya.
- October 26th – 28th, consultative forum on empowerment of persons with visual impairment through ICT at Kenyatta University (Pre-Edu link)
- November 25th – 28th Pre‐EDULINK workshop on technology for persons with visual impairment, Karlsruhe University, Germany (presented a paper on at the workshop on education of persons with visual impairment in Kenya)
- January 24th – 28th Edulink; grant proposal writing workshop in Ethiopia
- January 31st and 3rd February, Kenya Institute of Education staff seminar: facilitated two seminar sessions and presented a paper entitled: “Disability mainstreaming in KIE and its activities”
Last Updated on Friday, 15 August 2014 07:11