- Ogeno, Jackton O. The meaning of Education: Introduction to Total Reality in Education and Reality, Reflections on Luigi Giussani’s Book: The Risk of Education, Nairobi, Kenyatta University, & AVSI, 2008.
- Ogeno, Jackton O. The Teacher as A Role Model: The example of the late Professor Bennaars. Expanded Version in African Journal of Education Studies Vol.1. No.1, Kenyatta University, Nairobi, 2005.
- Ogeno, Jackton O., “The Teacher as a Role Model: The example of the late Professor Bennaars” in Wajibu, A Journal of Social and Religious Concern. Volume 19, No.2 (June-July 2004). Nairobi.
- Ogeno, Jackton, O., ‘Gender and Education: A Debate on Some Critical Issues’ in J.E. Otiende (Ed.). Education, Gender and Democracy in Kenya. Nairobi: Friends of the Books Foundations, 2001.
- Ogeno, Jackton, O., ‘Comparative Education’. In G.A. Bennaars, (Ed). Theory and Practice of Education. Nairobi EAEP Ltd., 1994.
- Ogeno, Jackton, O., ‘Discipline and Punishment in Education for Democracy’. In Basic Education Forum, Vol. 4, January 1994.
- Ogeno, Jackton, O., ‘The Earth and Its Environmental Systems’ in J.E. Otiende, R. Boisvert (Editors), Introduction to Environmental Education, Nairobi: Nairobi University Press, 1991.
- Ogeno, Jackton, O., ‘An Examination of the Most Basic Issues in Social Education and Ethics’ In Social Education and Ethics, Developing a New Area of Learning, Nairobi: Masaki Publishers, the Professors World Peace Academy, 1990.
Conferences, Workshops and Seminars
- Feb. 10th – 12th 2009: Corporate Governance at KEPHIS, Karen, Nairobi.
- Nov. 13th – 14th 2008: Education in the Urban Context: Challenges of Education Access and Outcomes in the Rapidly Urbanizing East Africa. Regional Conference organized by African Population and Health Research Centre (APHRC) and the Ministry of Education, Kenya, Inter-Continental Hotel, Nairobi.
- Sept. 8th -12th 2008: The Role of Kenya’s Universities in the 21st Century and Strategic Goals for Success. Organized by the Ministry of Higher Education Science & Technology in Collaboration with World Bank at Kenya School of Law, Karen, Nairobi.
- Sept. 24th – 30th 2007: World Bank organized Conference on challenges of Ensuring Quality Teaching in every classroom in Africa, Safari Park Hotel, Nairobi.
- Dec. 7th to 9th Dec. 2005: The 2nd Annual Africa’s Brain Grain Conference. Kenya School of Monetary Studies, Nairobi. Theme: “Leveraging Diaspora Participation in African’s Socio-Economic Development
- March 14th-18th 2005: Workshop on Lobbying and Advocacy Skills in Management. Thompson Falls, Nyahururu, Kenya.
- December 6th 2004: Public University Reform in Kenya: Mapping the Key Changes of the last Decade. Silver Springs Hotel, Nairobi.
- July 2nd-6th 2004: Workshop on Administration and Leaderships Skills. Kenvash Hotel, Naivasha.
- March 16th-17th 2003: Workshop on Teacher Motivation. Nyangweso School for the Deaf. Homa Bay District.
- 8th-9th August 2002: Conference of the African section of the International Society on Ultimate Reality and meaning, Hekima College, Nairobi.
12th January 1996: Briefing on PGDE Practicum at Kenyatta University, Nairobi.
- October 1995: Workshop on School Based PGDE Programme held at Home Economics Department, Kenyatta University.
- December 1995: Seminar on Relationship between School and Community. KESI Seminar Room, Kenyatta University, Nairobi.
- May 22 – 1993: Gender and Education held at Kenya Education Staff Institute Seminar Room, Nairobi.
- June 14th – 19th 1994: All African Conference on Education and Democracy: Duduville, Nairobi.
- July 1989: Professors World Peace Academy Conference held at Silver Springs Hotel, Nairobi.
- March, 1987: Kisii College, Historical Club Seminar, at Kisii College,